Friday, January 11, 2008

Paradigm Consulting

Happy New Year All!

I hope that 2008 is bringing you all much joy, fun, and peace. I wanted to let you all know about a new business I am launching. I've started a boutique consulting firm, specialinzing in non-profits and artists. I am calling it Paradigm Consulting. The non-profit is a bit more off the ground. I have two clients, but can't let you know about them yet, as the ink is not signed on the contracts.

I am also working on building a business to help represent and book DJs (other artists to follow if I have time). If you are a DJ and you are interested in working with me on this, let me know. I am adding this consulting work to my ShanteParadigm.com website, so we shall see how that goes.

In other news, I have decided to discontinue producing Peace Out East. It's sad, but pragmatic news. I am writing a dissertation, working on an album, and building a business, and POE is incredibly daunting work. My intention is to turn the POE website into a living archive of sorts. I will keep the myspace page as well.

That's the news for now. I have a show coming up in two weeks at Cattyshack, on Jan 23rd.

Holla at your girl!!!!

SP

No comments: